G3 Pool and Spa is a family run luxury pool and landscape company. As one of only a few premier pool companies, we are expanding and looking for a Landscape Manager. Listed below are expectations of the position.
- Plan & prepare construction schedules & milestones & monitor progress.
- Prepare & submit landscape/ hardscape project budget estimates.
- Hire & supervise activities of subcontractors. Would be responsible for 6+ crew in high season.
- Review, monitor & enforce all operations, staff performance, accountabilities& responsibilities.
- Ensure pre-construction meetings are held within 48 hrs of a new project.
- Ensure pre-con meeting agenda is followed & tasks tracked- including project goals, budget, schedule, deadlines, contract terms, submittal requirements, team-proposed suppliers, subcontractors, cost saving ideas, production planning, safety.
- Review & monitor all contracts, sub-contracts, change orders, mark ups, billings, claims, disputes with PM’s.
- Plan & manage budgets.
- Develop & implement quality control programs.
- Plan, organize, direct, control & evaluate daily operations.
- Streamline efficiency.
- Customer management.
- 3+ yrs in landscaping a must.
- Experience in management of projects & people, operations & leadership.
- Organized, methodical, focused, and attention to detail.
- Understanding of policy, planning, scheduling & strategy.
- Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, scheduling & auditing.
- Ability to address problems.
- Ability to build alliances & partnerships with other organizations.
- Team player willing to collaborate.
Proposed salary: $87,500+
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org